Hi, I'm Kendra Richards. I'm the founder of Heir Atelier and I've been a pro makeup artist for over 20 years.
I'm excited about the new Heir Atelier Blog where we will share beauty tips, some of our favorite things and inspirational women or topics worth sharing! Keep reading to learn a little more about me and Heir Atelier...
Why I Created Heir Atelier
I created Heir Atelier makeup primers in direct response to my needs as a pro makeup artist. I have a skin-focused approach to makeup and when I was experimenting with primers, I found them to be too thick or sticky or they would ball up on the skin. They were just like a mask and just weren't working for me.
So I found a chemist to create a line of primers that met my needs of both hydration and makeup primer needs (locking makeup in place, so it lasts all day long), and the line that we came up with really satisfied those needs.
They are super lightweight makeup primers that combine skincare and makeup primer ingredients so your skin looks better and your makeup last longer.
I think the results are very special! I think you'll agree with that, and I can't wait for you to try them.
Get To Know Me
- I stop to say hi to almost any dog I pass.
- I sip my tequila neat. And I love a good cocktail.
- Books are a thing with me. It’s common for me to be in the middle of multiple books at one time and have a stack of books that I am going to read.
- Gratitude is a powerful force. I try to practice it every day.
- I cry at the drop of a hat in movies, during commercials and listening to some music – and I’m ok with that.
- One day I hope to go to Australia and bottle feed orphaned kangaroos on a sanctuary that I follow on Instagram - @thekangaroosanctuary